Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4166 times
Rajsi poha is truly an amazingly royal recipe with soaked poha or rice flakes cooked with dried nuts, raisins and spice powders. A healthier version of the traditional poha recipe, the addition of dried fruits perk up the health quotient of this rich and delicious poha recipe.
- Clean poha, put in a strainer and pass through a running water.
- In a non stick pan, heat ghee, add rai- as it crackle add cashews, chillies and fry for while.
- Add raisins, turmeric powder, curryleaves and washed poha & salt mix well.
- If poha seems to dry sprinkle milk over it.
- Remove it one a serving dish, garnish it with lemon juice, sugar and navratan mix.
This recipe was contributed by sandhya_ruchi on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.