Rajni Ahuja's Lemon Ginger Sorbet
by rajni ahuja
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3627 times
Lemon Ginger Sorbet, its a good combination of ginger and lemon extract. It is best to serve in summer and it also helps to solve digestive problems.
- Combine the ginger and little water in a mixer and grind to a smooth paste. strain and extract juice from it. Keep aside.
- Heat the pan add the sugar and water, and simmer it till the sugar is completely melt.
- Add the citric acid, mix well, this will help to clear the syrup.
- Add the ginger extract and lemon juice, mix well and simmer till the mixture turns to sticky.
- remove from the flame, add the lemon essence (optional) and sodium benzoit diluted in hot syrup, mix well.
- Allow to cool and store it in a sterilized bottles.
- Pour 3 tbsp of the prepared syrup in a tall glass, top with chilled water and little crushed ice.
- Served chilled.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 24 Feb 20111.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.