by Jeena Suraj
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1433 times
Rajma Sundal is an easy, healthy and a tasty South Indian dish. Sundals are usually made during festivals as prasad in South India and also made at many houses during festivals and is also liked by kids, so it can be given in their lunch boxes too.
Add your private note
Rajma Sundal recipe - How to make Rajma Sundal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
8 hours 10 minutesMakes 1 to 2 servings
- Wash and soak rajma overnight or for almost 8 hours.
- Drain the water.
- Add water and salt and pressure cook for 7 to 8 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Drain the water and keep the rajma aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds, asafoetida , dry red chili by tearing it into half and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add boiled rajma and stir.
- Add the freshly chopped coriander leaves and freshly grated coconut and switch the flame off.
- Healthy rajma sundal is ready.
This recipe was contributed by Jeena Suraj on 09 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.