Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18528 times
It's very healthy and wholesome. it can be a nice item for lunch/ dinner. can be served with onion raita.
- Soak rajma for 4 hours.
- Pressure cook rajma with salt. clean basmati rice and filter it.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- In the kadai, add 1 teaspoon of oil. fry lavang, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Add the chillies and onion sliced small. fry till onion turns pink.
- Add 1 cup rice. add the pressure cooked rajma after draining the excess water. fry for 1 minute.
- Add the 1 cup coconut milk and 1 cup of water, salt and pepper powder.
- Transfer all the contents into the pressure cooker.
- Cook till 1 whistle.
- Garnish with spring onion.
This recipe was contributed by chitra_cs on 10 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.