Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10357 times
Rajmah paratha are basically boiled rajmah or kidney beans stuffed parathas which make for a healthy and delicious paratha recipe. Relish with fresh curd and pickle.
- Combine the wheat flour with enough water and knead into a soft dough. Cover and keep aside.
- In a broad pan, heat 1/2 tbsp of ghee, add the onions and green chillies and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add the boiled rajma, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and coriander, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes dry.
- Remove form the flame, cool and divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gpsundaram1 on 02 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.