Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9529 times
The innovative rajma koftas or bean( rajma) stuffed dumplings are cooked in a spicy thick onion-tomato based gravy. The gram flour or besan blended rajma koftas are fried and simmered in the curry for this delicious recipe.
- Soak rajma in water overnite.
- Cook rajma in a cooker.
- Strain all watertill it gets completely dry
- .mash the rajma in mixer after adding finely chopped ginger, garlic, onion and chilli.
- Now make small balls out of the smooth paste.
- Wrap it up in the wheat flour n deep fry.
- Place pan on flame n add some oil.
- Now add ginger garlic paste.
- As the raw smell goes, add onion and saute.
- As onions become transparent, add tomatoes n chillies.
- Add all the masalas as according to your taste
- .now cool this mixture n mix in a mixer.
- Now pour this mixture on to the same pan n heat it adding a lil water.
- Add the rajma balls into the curyy
This recipe was contributed by chinminz on 03 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.