Rajma Kebab (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 213 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 75846 times
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 2 kebabs
let us get out of the clichéd notion that tasty snacks are fat-laden. Here is a low-fat version of the famous rajma kebab made within minutes in your own kitchen with minimal oil. With green chillies, ginger and garam masala to impart a lip-smacking flavour, this toothsome kebab of energy-rich potatoes and protein-packed rajma is a delight to savour.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for another 30 seconds.
- Add the rajma, potatoes, coriander, salt, turmeric powder and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add the cornflour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into 50 mm. (2”) oval flat kebab.
- Cook each kebab on a non-stick tava (griddle) using 1/8 tsp of oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
Rajma Kebab (Low Calorie Snack) Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per kebab
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.