Rajma Fondue with Ajwain Chips and Crisp Salad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2845 times
Make and serve this warm foundue with fresh crisp spicy chips and salad to your loved ones on a heavy rain day. It is also a healthy and filling food.
Add your private note
Rajma Fondue with Ajwain Chips and Crisp Salad recipe - How to make Rajma Fondue with Ajwain Chips and Crisp Salad
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi stiff dough using warm water.
- Roll in to 6" diameter, 2 mm thickness rotis and cut in to 2" diamonds, squares or varied shapes using cookie cutter. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry in hot oil over a medium flames untill crisp and light brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve fresh with the rajma fondue.
- Keep aside.
- Combine spring onion whites and greens, apple, cucumber and tomatoes with salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil and toss well.
- Garnish it with pineapple pieces and refrigerate till use.
- Heat the ghee and butter in a pan, add the whole spices and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onion garlic paste and saute for a while.
- Add the tomatoe puree, mix well cook for a while.
- Add the mashed rajma, salt, sugar and powdered spices and water (if required to adjust the consistency)and cook till it turns thick and creamy.
- Remove all the whole spices and discard.
- Add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Put it in a fondue vessel and light the fondue and keep it warm all the time while serving it with fresh chips.
- Garnish it with fresh cream, coriander and garam masala.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 06 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.