by Palak Rajput
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15257 times
Rajma Cutlets, spicy rajma fried treat for the evening snacks.
Add your private note
Rajma Cutlets recipe - How to make Rajma Cutlets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 cutlets
- Drain the rajma completely and mash it thoroughly.
- Combine all the ingredients and the rajma in a bowl and mix well to smooth mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Roll into a bowl and flatten it little.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the cutlets till it turns to golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper, sprinkle cumin seeds powder and chaat masala on the cutlets.
- Serve hot, garnish with carrot, beetroot and capsicum and serve with tomato sauce or chutney of your choice.
- If the cutlet opens up, add a little more corn flour and knead the mixture well.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 10 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.