Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8828 times
Rajma Burger, Burger is an all time favourite snacks of kids and elders, but try this rajma tikki stuffed burger.
Add your private note
Rajma Burger recipe - How to make Rajma Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 burgers
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mash it thoroughly. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll the mixture into a ball and flatten the tikki, to get a thick round disc.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till it turn to golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Remove on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Cut each bun horizontally into two and toast the buns in the oven or on the tava, using little butter.
- Spread 1 tsp of mustard sauce on the lower half of the the each buns.
- Place 1 round shape lettuce on each of the bun and top with rajma tikki, 1 onion slice , 2 tomato slice , 2 cucumber and 1 cheese slice on each buns.
- Spread 1 tsp of green chutney on each top remaining buns and put it above the cheese slice and close the burger.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by bakshichitra on 07 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.