Rajma By madhuri_a1
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4604 times
The traditional and delicious rajmah recipe prepared by cooking rajmah or beans in a spicy thick onion-tomato based gravy. Enjoy and learn many vegetable recipe, rice recipe, lentil or dal recipe at tarladalal.com
- Wash and soak rajma overnight in two glasses of clean water.
- Pressure cook in the morning for 20 min on low heat and keep aside
- In a kadhai heat 2 large service spoons of oil.
- Add to this finely chopped onions and a little later ginger-garlic paste.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Add haldi and tomatoes finely ground in a mixer.
- Add salt and fry on low heat till oil seperates.
- Now add dhania and chilli powder.
- Add this mixture which should be tender in cooker.
- Again pressure cook on lo heat for 10 min after one whistle.
- When cool open the cooker and mix well before serving.
- Garnish with green dhania, pepper powder and one blob of pure ghee or butter.
- Happy eating
This recipe was contributed by madhuri_a1 on 18 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.