Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23502 times
Rajgira Thepla are an easy farali recipe or Thepla which can be had during fasts. The Rajgira flour is mixed with spice powder and then made into Thepla which are typically enjoyed with fresh curd.
- Mash the potatoes & mix in with the rajgira flour.
- Add salt, chilli powder & jeera powder in the flour & make a firm dough.
- Add water if required.
- Then make lemon sized balls & roll each ball softly like a chapati. since rajgira flour doesn't have gluten, it wil stick to the rollingpin , so use lot of rajgira flour for dusting.
- Heat a non stick pan, cook on both the sides.
- Then add ghee or oil & cook like parathas.
- Serve with potato sabzi.
This recipe was contributed by akhandhar on 11 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.