Rajgira Paratha Canapés
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 202 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22641 times
Miniature parathas topped with stir-fried aloo ki subzi and spiked up with a dollop of green chutney. This is also a great way to entice your kids to eat paratha subzi. You can, of course, use any other vegetables instead of the potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using water only if required.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion thinly into a circle of 1" diameter.
- Cook each paratha canapé on both sides using a non-stick pan until brown spots appear on the surface. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non- stick pan, add the cumin seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add the green chillies, potatoes and salt, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the coriander, mix well and keep aside.
- Arrange the paratha canapés on a serving platter, top each one with a spoonful of the aloo subzi.
- Top with a dollop of green chutney.
- Serve garnished with grated coconut.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per canapé
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.