Rajgira Paratha ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Rajgira Paratha ( Gluten Free Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61596 times
Though not very commonly used, rajgira flour combines beautifully with potatoes in these peppery parathas. The potatoes ensure that the parathas remain soft. Serve these parathas with spicy green chutney and curds.
- Combine the rajgira flour, potatoes, pepper powder and salt in a bowl and knead into semi-soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out a portion into a circle of 150 mm (6”) diameter, using a little rajgira flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve immediately with green chutney and fresh curds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.