Rajasthani Dal By s_h_e_e_l
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2208 times
A traditional Rajasthani dal recipe with moong and chana dal boiled together and then simmered with ground chilli paste, salt, chopped ginger and coriander leaves. Enjoy Rajasthani dal with jowar roti or rice.
- Soak urad dal and rajmah overnight.
- Add both the dals, onion, ginger, garlic, spices and water in a pressure cooker and cook till mixture is tender.
- Meanwhile fry tomato in a ghee.
- Then add cooked dal, ground chili, coriander leaves and simmer till they are well mixed.
- Add fresh cream, stir and serve hot with batis.
This recipe was contributed by s_h_e_e_l on 27 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.