5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13128 times
Rajasthani bati is a traditional authentic way of preparing crispy deep fried bati from wheat flour mixed with ghee and spices.
- Take atta in a bowl. add salt, baking powder and half a cup of desi ghee. mix well. add sufficient water and knead into a stiff dough.
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Take lemon sized portions. press firmly and roll into round balls.
- Grease a baking tray. place the batis on it. press them slightly.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake at 180°c till done. it may take fifteen minutes to half an hour.
- When done, serve it hot with a bowl full of pure ghee to soak batis and rajasthani dal.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.