by pragya bharti
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8763 times
Get the authentic recipe to prepare the traditional pickle from red chillies, Raiwala Mirchi and enjoy it is as a spicy add on to any meal. The delectable combination of spicy red or green chillies with mustard oil and lime juice makes the raiwala marcha a great accompaniment.
- Wash and dry the chillies thoroughly.
- Remove the tops and slit each chilli lenghtwise. Tap to remove any excess seeds.
- Mix together the black salt, mustard powder, asafoetid, turmeric powder and oil.
- Fill this mixture into the chillies and place them in a sterilised bottle. Top with any remaioning mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and shake the bottle well.
- Store for at least 1 day before serving.
This recipe was contributed by pragya bharti on 23 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.