Raita By smithasrini
This recipe has been viewed 2534 times
Find hundreds of raita or curd recipes with salads, vegetables, fruits, boondi or sprouts as ingredients at tarladalal.com. The raita is healthy and cooling recipe, a must try during summers or with biryanis.
- Beat the sour cream and yoghurt nicely in bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the garlic,ginger and green chilli to it. stir for a few seconds.
- Add the turmeric powder, curry leaves, chopped onions and green bell pepper and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt and red chilli powder.
- Add finely chopped tomato and cook it for 2-3 minutes then add corainder leaves to it.
- Stir the mixture.
- Allow it to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Add the yogurt and sour cream mix to it. stir well.
- Serve it with any rice, chapaatis or parathas .
This recipe was contributed by smithasrini on 23 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.