Raita By Dimpleshah
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2577 times
A compilation of easy raita recipes for people who want to know how to make a raita using simple ingredients. Cucumber raita is a thin beaten curd mix with grated cucumber and seasonings. Pair cucumber raita with biryani or any stuffed Paratha recipe.
- Grind the coconut, green chilies, ginger, and part of the coriander leaves to a fine paste.
- Add to the curds and mix well. add salt.
- Heat the oil. add all the ingredients or tempering.
- When the mustard seed splutter and the dals turn golden, add to the salad.
- Garnish with the rest of the chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Dimpleshah on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.