Raisins Coconut Pulao
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5011 times
An interesting combination of coconut and rice in coconut pulao create an aromatic main course. A delicious chawal recipe loved by all, coconut pulao is enriched with a traditional south indian style of cooking and best paired with sambhar or any vegetable curry.
- Wash rice and soak for about half an hour.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the cashews and raisins and saute for 2 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Add the whole garam masalas in the same pan and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the grated coconut, mix well and saute for 5 mins.
- Add the rice, milk and salt and bring to boil.
- Simmer till the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by r_s on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.