Rainbow Sandwich By reenab
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18754 times
A colorful Rainbow sandwich is a favorite bread sandwich recipe among children. The buttered bread slices are spread with three different chutneys such as red beetroot chutney, orange carrot chutney and green coriander chutney. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve the rainbow sandwich with tomato sauce.
- Take a slice of bread ,spread the tomato sauce on it.
- Take another slice of bread,spread the cheese on it
- Take another slice of bread,spread the pudina chutney on it.
- Take another slice of bread,spread the butter on it.
- Join all the bread slices together
- Serve it with evening tea.
This recipe was contributed by reenab on 07 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.