Rainbow Sandwich By jefseena
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6183 times
A colorful Rainbow sandwich is a favorite bread sandwich recipe among children. The buttered bread slices are spread with three different chutneys such as red beetroot chutney, orange carrot chutney and green coriander chutney. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve the rainbow sandwich with tomato sauce.
Add your private note
Rainbow Sandwich By jefseena recipe - How to make Rainbow Sandwich By jefseena
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Blend all the ingredients and mix with butter.
- Cut bread into 4slices.apply butter.
- Put tomato slices on the bread,then
- Put another bread on top.put cucumber
- Slices.mix powderedcashewnuts,carrot
- And butter.spread this mixture on
- Another breadslices and put another
- Slice on top.then put corianderchutney
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.