Rainbow Chocolate Crackles
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6329 times
Rainbow Chocolate Crackles is a crunchy chocolate flavour crackers.
- Combine the puffed rice, desiccated coconut, icing sugar and cocoa in a bowl and mix well.
- Melt the butter and cooking white chocolate in a sauce pan over a slow flame, stirring continuously till it melts completely. Keep aside and allow it to cool.
- Add the meted butter mixture to the puffed rice mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add the coloured chocolate chips when the mixture is slightly cooled and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape it in a round ball or in rectangle bar.
- Store in a air-tight container and use as per required.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.