Rainbow Bread Pudding
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8639 times
Presenting a highly presentable pudding recipe, Rainbow bread pudding with soaked bread slices as the base and an array of cream, nuts, fruits and chocolate as colorful rainbow topping.
- Heat the thick milk.add sugar,bring to a boil and remove from flame.
- Let it cool.add yellow color,kewda water,half of the dry fruits and 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.keep aside.
- Method for making pudding
- Cut the bread slices into circular shape using a sharp-edged bowl.
- Mash paneer along with 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder and castor sugar.
- Make 6 sandwiches stuffed with the paneer mixture.
- Pour some rabri in a serving plate,place all the sandwiches and pour the rest of the rabri on it.
- Garnish with kesar leaves and left-over dry fruits.
- Serve at once or if there is time then refrigerate and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.