Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13919 times
Add your private note
Ragi juice recipe - How to make Ragi juice
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Ragi grains 1 cup
Jaggery as per taste
water 4 cups
Salt a pinch
Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Soak ragi grains for 3-4 hours.
- Grind in a mixer with little water and strain. this gives a nice milk. again add the strained grains to mixer with little more water, grind again and strain again.
- Do this for 3-4 times, till all the milk is recovered.
- Add jaggery, salt and cardamom powder.
- Stirr till jaggery melts in this milk.
- Add remaining 3 cups of water and ice cubes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve in a glass.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#408671 on 24 Apr 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.