Ragi Veg Roll
by Richa Dwivedi
This recipe has been viewed 4626 times
This recipe allows you to feed your kids ragi with the tempting mouth. As all we know ragi is a good source of calcium, iron and fiber. Here i'm posting this recipe specially as the lunch idea for kids or we can enjoy it at teatime with the family.
- Mix ragi, corn flour and salt with the water in a deep pan. Put the pan on stove and allow this mix to boil while continuously stirring because there should not any lump in the dough.
- When you find it thick, put the gas off.
- Boil all the vegetables, crush them and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Add the crushed and mixed vegetables into it.
- Add salt and pepper and saute for a while.
- Add cashews into this put the gas off and wait until it become cool.
- Now your dough and the filling is ready.
- Wet your palm take some dough on and flatten it, put some filling at the middle of the dough and roll it in oval shape.
- Make all the rolls like this and deep fry.
- You can serve it with chutney or tomato souse.
This recipe was contributed by Richa Dwivedi on 09 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.