Ragi Tea Cake
This recipe has been viewed 7372 times
Ragi, coconut and white chocolate gives a nice colour, texture and flavor to this cake. Enjoy it as an evening snack with a cup of hot green tea.
- Preheat the oven at 180ºc (360ºf), grease the loaf tin and keep aside.
- Combine ragi flour, plain flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and powdered sugar and sieve it well.
- Combine condensed milk, oil, curds and fold the sieved mixture into it gradually, cut and fold thoroughly, adjust the consistency with water to make a smooth, thick and creamy batter.
- Stir in coconut and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake at 180ºc (360ºf) for 25 to 30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out it clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for sometime and then unmould.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and coconut.
- Cut into slices and serve with warm healthy green tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 25 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.