Ragi Sweet Adai
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9336 times
Ragi is supposed to be a healthy protein for all age groups. Its a southindian recipe liked by all.
- Boil 3/4 th cup water in a deep pan, add the jaggery and mix well till the jaggery dissolves.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Heat a tsp of ghee in a small pan and add the raisins and coconut and saute till a good aroma comes.
- Add the jaggery water and bring to boil.
- Add the ragi flour and mix well, while stirring continuously.
- Cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and cool.
- Add a tsp of coconut oil, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Take a plastic sheet, apply water on the base and take a ball of the dough and pat it thin.
- Heat a tava and and cook each roti using little ghee till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#389796 on 30 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.