Ragi Power Roti
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2518 times
Ragi in some form for breakfast at least once a week is not only a satisfying option but also a habit to be cultivated for good health.
Add your private note
Ragi Power Roti recipe - How to make Ragi Power Roti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add a little water at a time and gather the mix into a ball of dough.
- Divide the dough into four parts and shape them into balls. Keep a non stick skillet/ pan on low heat.
- Use piece of tissue paper to grease it with a few drops of oil.
- Take a square of cloth and squeeze to remove excess water. Spread it on a flat surface.
- Place a ball of dough on the wet cloth.
- Use fingers to flatten it uniformly round and thick. Use a bit of water to wet fingers as you go.
- When done, lift the cloth by one of the sides, and invert it onto the skillet.
- Cook for a while, lift with a broad spatula to ensure it doesn't break.
- Cook on both sides on a low flame and use something like a a potato masher to cook it evenly as it is thicker compared to a wheat roti.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by arymal07 on 21 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.