Ragi Malai Cake
by Rashi Srivastava
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2507 times
Ragi Malai Cake, there is no butter in this cake but the use of malai along with sugar and ragi flour gives an equally moist cake with a good texture and taste.
- Combine and sieve the ragi flour,baking powder and baking soda in a deep bowl.Keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl, mix well using a spatula till smooth.
- Finally, add the cocoa powder, ragi flour mixture, milk and vanilla essence, fold gently using a spatula.Make sure the batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter cake tin and transfer the batter into it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 45 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool slightly. Demould and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Rashi Srivastava on 23 Apr 2015Hi.... :-)
Cooking is my passion n I love to do experiments in my kitchen.Previously,sometimes it...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.