by Foodie #601531
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26095 times
Calcium rich Ragi Laddu loaded with dry fruits is an excellent energy booster.Weak kids and adults can get healthy within a week by consuming 2 ragi laddus every day.
- Dry roast the ragi flour in a non-stick pan until it gives out a nice aroma. Keep aside in a big mixing bowl.
- Lightly crush the almonds,cashewnuts,raisins,pistachios,dry fig,and walnuts in a mixer.
- Add this mixture to the roasted ragi flour.
- Add jaggery powder,cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the melted ghee to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into small round laddu's and store in an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #601531 on 25 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.