This recipe has been viewed 2842 times
Koki is a Sindhi speciality made with whole wheat flour, addition of ragi flour makes it healthier.It is simple and similar to thalipith.
- Combine all the ingredients for the koki in a bowl and knead to a semi stiff dough with little water.Cover and keep aside.
- Knead the dough lightly, then divide into 8 equal portions. Roll out each portion into a circle measuring about 75 mm. (3") in diameter
- Cook it lightly on a hot tava and roll it again into 125 mm. (5") diameter thick circle.This will make koki crisp, flaky and brittle.
- Cook again on a hot tava, using a little ghee or oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve hot with curds,papad and doodhi chana dal subzi.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 26 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.