Ragi Flour and Oats Dosa
by Shailaja Reddy
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19031 times
Different and instant dosa. Rich in calcium.
- Blend the oats in a mixer to make a coarse powder.
- Combine the ragi flour, oats powder, onions, green chillies, ginger, cumin seeds and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water or buttermilk to the mixture to make a thin batter.
- Heat a tava on medium flame and smear a little oil.
- Using your hand evenly sprinkle the batter on tawa.
- Drizzle some oil over dosa. Cover it with lid for 3 minutes and cook till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutneys of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Shailaja Reddy on 25 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.