Radish Spring Onion Curry
by Foodie #588032
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5803 times
Spring onion gives different taste for any vegetable. So adding it to radish completely removes the taste of radish and gives a new taste.
- Wash and peel the skin of radish and cut into cubes.
- Wash the leaves of radish and cut into small pieces.
- Cut spring onions into small pieces.
- Cut ginger into small pieces.
- Cut tomatoes,onions and green chillies into small pieces. Now keep the pressure cooker on stove pour 2 tsp of oil.
- When oil heats up, add the cumin seeds in it and wait till it spatter.
- Once it crackles, add the onions, ginger and green chillies into it and saute till the onions become soft.
- Add the tomatoes , mix well and cook till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Add the spring onions and radish leaves, mix well and saute them for 2 min then add radish pieces.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt to it, mix well and saute for few min then add water till all the pieces are covered and place the lid of cooker and leave it for 3-4 whistles.
- Keep mixing in between till radish pieces become soft.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #588032 on 26 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.