by BETHICA DAS
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1237 times
Stuffed raddish cubes dipped in batter and deep fried to perfection.
- Make a thick paste of the maida with water and keep aside.
- Make a thick batter with the besan and salt to taste with enough water and keep aside.
- Heat ghee and saute the onions. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and saute till light brown. Keep aside.
- Cut the radish into small cubes and scoop out a piece out of each raddish cube.
- Put in boiling salted water to make them soft.
- Fill the hollows with the fried onion mix and seal with the maida paste.
- Dip in besan batter, roll in bread crumbs and deep fry them in hot oil till light brown.
- Drain and serve hot with sauce or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 02 Jul 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.