Raddish Leaves Dhal Curry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2825 times
Radish leaves is very good for health & is preferably good for old age group.
Add your private note
Raddish Leaves Dhal Curry recipe - How to make Raddish Leaves Dhal Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 Bunch of fresh Raddish leaves
1 cup toor dhal
6 Green chillies, 6 flakes of garlic,
2 medium size onions, 2 medium size tomatoes
2 tspn Cumin seeds, 2 tspn. Mustard seeds,
2 tspn of Tamarind pulp, 2tspn Ghee, Curry leaves
Salt & 1 tspn Turmeric pdr.
- 1) combine 1 cup of toor dhal, 2 medium size chopped onions, 6 green chillies, 6 seeds, 1 tspn. oil, ½ cup of flakes of garlic,2 medium size tomatoes, 1 tspn of cumin water
- 2) cook the above ingredients in a cooker for about 10 mins or for pressure it till two whistles, until the dhal is cooked.
- 3) make a past of the cooked ingredients by grinding it in a mixie to form a fine paste,
- or it can also be mashed finely by using a wooden spoon.
- 4) three tspn. of tamarind pulp. ( small ball of tamarind soaked in water & paste made of it)
- For seasoning:-
- 2 tspn. of ghee.
- 1 tspn of mustard seeds
- 1 tspn. of cumin seeds.
- 3 flakes of finely chopped galic.
- Few curry leaves.
- Then add paste of cooked dhal with other ingredients, then tamarind pulp & salt as per taste, 2 cups of water & haldi, bring it to boil for 5 mins.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by NAVEENA on 01 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.