Rabdi Malpua Sizzler
by kanchan seerwani
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6424 times
Intersting stuffed malpua rabdi on a hot sizzler plate!!
- Dissolve sugar in couble the amount water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the saffron and mix well.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Combine the cream, maida, cardamom powder and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Pour this batter on hot non stick pan make 4 malpuas and cook using ghee.
- Dip them in sugar syrup and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a nonstick pan and cook till it reaches a thick onsistency.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the sizzler plate mildly not very hot and place the banana leaf on the wooden tray.
- Stuff the malpua with nuts and fold them and place them on sizzler plate and pour rabri on it serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan seerwani on 10 Jul 2012I live in INDORE .My hobby is to learn something new.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.