Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4676 times
- Soak the raagi overnight, and grind it and take the milk.
- Heat the kaadai and add 2 tsps of ghee and fry the cashew and keep it aside.
- Now pour the raggi milk into the kadai and stir it constently.
- When it gets thicker add the sugar and ghee into it and keep on stiring for 10 mins.
- Slow down the fire and add the fried cashew and almonds to it.
- Serve it hot or cool.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#394689 on 22 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.