Raagi Soya Wheat Surprise
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5083 times
A yummy tea time snack made with Ragi Soya and wheat stuffed with veggies.
- Heat 1 tsp oil.
- Add curry leaves and fry over medium flame.
- When they turn light brown, add saunf and pepper.
- Reduce flame to the lowest, add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli, and sauté over medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add onion and sauté over medium flame till soft.
- Add cabbage, carrot, and bean sprouts and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add soya granules and garam masala and mix well.
- Sauté for a few seconds, sprinkle coriander leaves. remove and keep aside.
- Sieve together raagi and wheat flour.
- Using enough water and salt, make dough.
- Divide into 12 balls.
- Roll out each ball into average chapathi size.
- Take 1 tsp filling and place in the centre of the raagi base.
- Fold all the corners to the centre, over lapping each other.
- Seal the folds with a little water to keep it in place.
- Place the prepared folds in a lightly greased steamer tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes in a steamer.
- Remove and cool lightly.
- Serve plain or with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sandhya.sha on 21 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.