Quinoa, Arugula and Avocado Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
by PRACHI AGARWAL
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2614 times
Add your private note
Quinoa, Arugula and Avocado Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing recipe - How to make Quinoa, Arugula and Avocado Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Soak quinoa for about an hour.
- Rinse, drain and combine with 2 cups water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, heat up coconut oil over medium/high heat and cook onions for about 10-15 minutes until translucent and slightly browned.
- Once quinoa is cooked after 15 minutes, turn off heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in bowl. Set aside.
- To assemble: Mix quinoa with cooked onions, diced avocado and arugula. Drizzle on dressing and lightly toss. Plate and enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 30 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.