Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1668 times
Quick'n green is a delicious green colored rice recipe with greens like mint and coriander leaves. The rice is tossed with greens, spice powders and roasted peanuts to create this unique and tasty quick n green recipe.
- Cool the rice in a large pan
- Fry the ground nuts in little oil and keep aside
- Grind all the ingredients mentioned above from 2 to 7, nicely in a mixie and keep aside
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a pan and add the ground paste and fry till the raw smell goes and the oil is separated .
- Add the mixture little by little to the cooked rice and mix well till the rice is fully coated with it.
- Add the fried ground nuts. serve hot
This recipe was contributed by hemarangaswamy on 15 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.