Quick and Tasty Bread Idli
by Foodie #537768
This recipe has been viewed 2462 times
A good breakfast or an healthy evening snacks. . . . Kids must like it. . .
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mash well.
- Make small round flat tikkis and cook on a non-stick tava till golden brown from both the sides.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- ADd this tempering to the curds and mix well.
- Place a bread round on a tikki and apply one spoon of dahi mixture on bread and cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the cover and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #537768 on 21 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.