Quick and Easy Bread Pakoda With Cheese, Corn and Spinach Filling
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3962 times
A delicious recipe which will be loved by all ages. This is a traditional recipe with a twist.
- Spread butter on 4 bread slices and keep aside.
- Spread equal portions of the filling evenly on the buttered bread slices.
- Finally cover the slices with the remaining unbuttered bread slices.
- Cut each set in a cross to form two triangles.
- Pinch the edges to secure them tightly shut.
- Now heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, dip one bread triangle in the batter and deep fry till golden brown adn crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Ilovefood99 on 12 Dec 2012I love cooking and have been cooking ever since I was able to hold something properly! I'm a big foo...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.