Quick Zero Oil Bread Vada
by Vandna Mathur
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14677 times
Very good low cal dahi vadas made using bread replacing fried urad dal vadas!
- Soak and squeeze one bread slice and keep aside.
- Soak and squeeze another slice and place some nuts and little coriander on it.
- Place the other squeezed slice on it and press lightly to seal the edges.
- Repeat the same with remaining 6 bread slices.
- Add the salt to the curds and mix well.
- Spread the curds on or if the bread vadas evenly.
- Sprinkle some imli chutney, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder,green chillies and coriander evenly on top.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated till served.
This recipe was contributed by Vandna Mathur on 06 Feb 2012 I live in Delhi,I like cooking,painting and shoping.Ihave done more than 100 episodes of cookery sh...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.