Quick Vegetables Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4081 times
A simple and easy recipe to prepare the Quick vegetable soup in minutes. The medley of veggies are blended together and then simmered with water and herbs to get the desired consistency. Find a wide selection of hot soup recipe, cold soup recipe and healthy soup recipe at tarladalal.com
- Place carrot, capsicum, tomatoes, potato, onion and garlic in a pressure cooker over high flame.
- After 3 whistles, remove from flame and let cool.
- Pass through blender till it forms smooth broth.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and saute celery for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese, soup cubes and sugar.
- Pour cornflour paste gradually while stirring continuously till broth thickens to desired consistency.
- Check for taste and add salt and crushed pepper accordingly.
This recipe was contributed by pollymasha on 15 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.