Quick Vegetable Soup, Creamy Spring Onion, Carrot and Spinach Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 539 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23754 times
Let your kids have the satisfaction of starting their meal with a soup prepared with their own little hands.
A small but brilliant selection of veggies is cooked together and thickened with cornflour to make a Quick Vegetable Soup, which is elegantly spiced with pepper and excitingly garnished with cheese. The crunch of spring onions and carrots and the cheesy finish are sure to bowl over your kids!
- Chop the spring onion whites and greens. Keep aside.
- Chop the spinach. Keep aside.
- Peel, grate the carrot. Keep aside.
- Combine the milk, water and cornflour in a deep pan and mix well.
- Add all the vegetables, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes ,while stirring continuously.
- Add the cheese, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.