Quick Vegetable Kurma
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12125 times
Quick vegetable korma is an easy spicy mixed vegetable recipe with a range of chopped vegetables cooked in a delicious onion tomato based spicy mix. The vegetables are cooked in a spicy kurma and served with roti or paranthas.
- Add 2 tbsps oil to cooker ,when hot add whole spices.
- Slit green chillies, then finely cut onion, saute well.
- Till onion turns brown, then add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for 2 minutes, then add spice powders -chilli.
- Dhania and salt,saute well till moisture gets absorbe.
- Add tomato well squeezed with hand, saute till oil seperates, now add the vegs , add 1 cup water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Meanwhile grind coconut with jeera into a fine paste, open the cooker lid.
- Add this paste and add 1 more cup of water and allow to boil for a few minutes,now your kurma is ready.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice ,dosas, idlis or chappathis.
This recipe was contributed by revanatty on 11 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.