Quick Vegetable Broth
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 89 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22271 times
Running late? This tasty low calorie soup laden with nourishing vegetables and bean sprouts can be made in just ten minutes!
- Put 4 cups of water to boil.
- Wash and thinly slice the onion, potato, tomato, carrot and bottle gourd.
- Add the celery, peppercorns, salt and the hot water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- When the steam is released, open the pressure cooker, add the spinach and bean sprouts and close the lid.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with coriander and olive oil.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.