Quick Tava Rice ( Growing Kids Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33544 times
Your little ones will surely love this dish as it is both colourful and yummy! and you will love it too, because it is quick to make and easy to serve.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the spring onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté again for a few seconds.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, capsicum, tomatoes and curds and cook for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the rajma, rice and salt. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.