Quick Spring Onions ki Sabji
by jenice joy
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22592 times
It is a very quick, simple and easy dish. It gives a spicy flavour to your mouth. It is a very simple yet very tasty recipe.
- Heat a kadhai, add oil.
- Add cumin seeds, let it splutter then add onions of spring onions with green chillies. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, turmeric powder, spring onions, salt and water.
- Now close it with a lid and let it cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot with chappatis or puris.
This recipe was contributed by jenice joy on 04 Dec 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.